Register as a subscriber and benefit from belonging to our Coach & Mentor referral service
If you become a full subscriber member, you will be showing your support for the values of inclusivity and diversity within a global community of coaching & mentoring practitioners and providers.
You will also be eligible to register your details on our online referral service. This is a great way to attract prospective clients as well as colleagues who share your interests. The referral service is aimed at independent coaches & mentors from across the broadest range of approaches and complementary professional domains.
More than a list of providers
The CMN is essentially a community, so it is important to contribute as well as benefit from your engagement. This may be as simple as engaging with peer supervision or consultation with other members in a collegiate rather than a paid for relationship. People who become subscribers do so for many reasons, including being able to:-
- Promote your services to a wider audience by joining our online referral database which is free for prospective clients to search
- Receive requests for proposals direct from clients
- Receive requests from journalists, researchers and others seeking information or comment
- Receive requests from coaches, mentors and internal coaches searching for supervision or peer-consultation
- Receive contacts from colleagues who wish to expand their personal network
- Find colleagues to expand your personal network for Continuing Professional Development
- Make your profile visible only to the CMN if this is your preference
- Remove your profile from searches when you are not available and reactivate when convenient
- Be considered for selection as a ‘featured coach or mentor’
- Be considered for ‘associate’ roles as a coach or mentor with Lauriate Ltd when we deliver a ‘managed service’ to our clients.
Subscriber members pay an annual subscription of £49 inclusive of VAT
£49 per annum inc VAT (£40.83 ex VAT)
This can be purchased from the Shop
All prices are in sterling
We welcome coaches and mentors from a diverse range of professional backgrounds to provide the widest selection of coaching and mentoring services for clients. A range of qualifications, accreditations and professional memberships are accepted as pre-requisites for registration. However, it is also possible to join if you possess appropriate competencies to deliver the services you are offering in the names of coaching or mentoring through experiential learning. We recommend that you include details of your experience, professional memberships and qualifications when you register for your online profile.
By registering with the Coaching & Mentoring Network Coach & mentor referral service you confirm that your practice is in conformance with our coaches’ commitment to quality. The act of registration confirms that you have read and understood both the commitment to quality and associated professional practice guidelines.
Sign up now for
Current Subscriber Offers
£20 discount off Becoming a Non-Executive Director – for Coaches and Mentors.
Contact Us to Request voucher code or to enquire about future dates for this workshop.
Team Diagnostic Survey
Subscription to the Coaching & Mentoring Network provides you with a fabulous 20% discount when you register for combined level 1 and 2 certification. This covers the Level 1 online certification you can complete anywhere. And, is linked to identified Level 2 workshops hosted in the UK & Australia. Certification covers team coaching within the context of for the 6 Conditions of team effectiveness framework & associated Team Diagnostic Survey tool. The TDS is a robust, scientifically validated diagnostic developed at Harvard University by Richard Hackman & Ruth Wageman.
Further information https://www.teamdiagnosticsurvey.com/
e-Organisations & People
Registration includes your complimentary personal download of Part One & Two, of the e-Organisations & People 2 part feature on the future of coaching and mentoring. This is in a convenient pdf format.